It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Data Services / NREM, ENTO, Plant Path, and Environment Librarian
Hello! I am the University Library's Data Services Librarian as well as the librarian who covers entomology, wildlife, fisheries, forestry, plant pathology, the environment and related topics.
As a librarian I'm trained in information theory and management which is a skill set that makes me an expert in searching, obtaining, evaluating, and organizing information (including data). You can access my expertise by sending me an email or by making an appointment. Tasks I commonly assist with include:
* Help locating hard to find information.
* Jump-starting literature searches.
* Search strategies for projects and literature reviews.
* Data management, data sharing, and open science best practices.
* Demonstrating impact for tenure and promotion.
* Purchase requests.
If you're not sure which librarian to contact you can start with me. I look forward to working with you.