Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Author Seach using Advanced Search
- Click on Advanced Search feature in the MMY & TIP database (EBSCOHOST).
- Select Author in the Select a Field (optional) drop down menu (Select a field (optional) is to the left of the search line)
- Type in a name:
For example Smith
Author Search Using the Index
The indexes in MMY & TIP are powerful tools that facilitates finding tests. This example will show you how to find authors.
- Click on Indexes in the upper left hand corner of the MMY & TIP database (EBSCOHOST).
- Look for the Browse an Index option.
- Click on the arrow on the right hand side of Select.
- Scroll down to author and select the author option.
- Click on the Browse button.
You will get a list of authors in alphabetic order.