New York Times (account registration link)
Campus-wide access to the New York Times requires a NYT account. Users need to re-validate their account every 12 months:
1. Visit http://accessnyt.com using the above link.
2. Search for Iowa State University in the search box
3. Login to your existing NYT account or create a new account with your iastate.edu email
4. Select your affiliation to the university (defaults to student)
5. An email will be sent to your ISU email with a link to validate access for one year
6. Then go to http://www.NYTimes.com to access the newspaper site and login.
NOTE: If you registered for a NYTimes account during 2017, wait until that account lapses before re-validating using the ISU Library account registration link.