New York Times: Account registration link
Campus-wide access to the New York Times requires a NYT account. Follow the following steps to register.
1. Visit http://accessnyt.com using the above link.
2. Search for Iowa State University in the search box
3. Login to your existing NYT account or create a new account with your iastate.edu email
4. Select your affiliation to the university (defaults to student)
5. An email will be sent to your ISU email with a link to validate access for one year
6. Then go to http://www.NYTimes.com to access the newspaper site and login.
NOTE: Users need to re-validate their account every 12 months
*If you are using Okta, add the New York Times app to your dashboard for quick access.