Upcoming Library Workshops
Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
- Open Scholar Cafe (topics vary): monthly 9:00-10:00am on Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Genealogy 101: Researching Your Family History: Wednesday, Feb 02, 2:00-3:00pm in Parks Library Room 405
- Introduction to Patent Searching: Tuesday, Feb 08, 2:10-3:30pm in Parks Library Room 134
- Introduction to Data Management Plans: Wednesday, Feb 16, 3:20-4:40pm in Parks Library Room 031
- OER 101: An Introduction to Free and Open Course Materials (with CELT): Wednesday, February 23, online via Zoom
- Introduction to Citation Management Tools: Wednesday, March 09, 12:50-12:55, online via Zoom
- Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon: Redressing the Balance: Thursday, March 10, 3:00-5:00pm in Parks Library Room 134
- Escape from Spreadsheet Hell: Wednesday, March 30, 3:20-4:40pm in Parks Library Room 134
- Introduction to the Oral History Toolkit: Get Your Oral History Project Up and Running: Wednesday, April 06, 3:00-4:00pm in Parks Library Room 405
- Tracking Down Your Research Impact: Monday, April 11, 2:30-4:00pm in Parks Library Room 134
- Copyright in the Classroom: Support for Instructors: Tuesday, April 19, 12:00-1:00pm, online via Zoom
- Publishing Open Textbooks with Pressbooks: A Hands-on Workshop (with CELT): Tuesday, May 03, 2:30-4:00pm, online via Zoom
Making the Most of Pressbooks: Making Your Course Materials Interactive (with CELT): Wednesday, June 15, 11:00am-12:00pm, online via Zoom
You can browse and register for upcoming events and workshops through the University Library's Events Calendar!