Looking for a specific journal?
Try the Library's e-Journals list.
- Search for the journal's title.
- Click Get It @ ISU to view which volumes are available.
- Click the database name and navigate to the correct issue.
If the paper or a journal issue was published before 1990, there is probably a physical copy at the library. To see if we have a journal in print, use Quick Search.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Change the first drop-down option to "Title". Change the second drop-down option if needed.
- Type the journal's title into the search box.
- Change the Material Type drop-down to "Journals".
- Click the title or location to see which volumes we have and where they are.
ISU affiliates (students, staff, faculty) get up to 30 free document deliveries per calendar year. To save yourself a trip to the library, request the article you need via our Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery service.