Computer workstations are available in a variety of locations in the Parks Library and branch facilities, including labs, book stacks, and study areas.
Most of our workstations are unrestricted and do not require a specialized login.
- All computers provide access to the e-Library and Internet - feel free to surf
- All are equipped with USB ports to accommodate flash drives
- All have word processing available to make it handy to write papers as you locate information you need
- Most computers are networked to nearby laser printers or photocopiers. Non-affiliated users can send print jobs to a photocopier for 20 cents a page but we recommend downloading materials to a personal flash drive instead of printing (to save money).
- Some computers also provide specialized hardware/software features, and/or printing capabilities. See Software Available in the Library for more detailed information.