Welcome back to ISU!!
We are always happy to see visiting alumni and welcome you to revisit the University Library, either online or in-person!!
- Use library collections and databases (including accessing full-text) from any on-campus computer workstation.
- Remotely access a small selection of databases purchased exclusively for ISU alumni, see Off-Campus Database Access.
- Check out library materials - see Visitor Cards for more details.
- Request a building or library art tour:
- for building tours please contact Jody Kalvik at 515 294-6117
- for artwork tours contact University Museums
- Look/search through old issues of the Iowa State Daily:
- 1995-present is a searchable archive available from the Daily website - look for the search box in the header. After you run a search, the results page gives the option to use the Advanced Search and limit by date range.
- 1950-1995 indexes to articles in the Iowa State Daily are located in the Media Center Reference area. Older issues are available on microfilm and can be browsed in the Media Center on the lower level (call #CQ).
Do you want to look at photos or memorabilia from your time at ISU? Some content (such as The Bomb) is accessible online in Digital Collections. We would also be happy to pull out artifacts, photos, and other related content in our Special Collections & University Archives area on the 4th floor.
ISU theses & dissertations are available online through the Digital Repository. If your thesis or dissertation is available in the Iowa State University Digital Repository and you would like to receive usage reports, please send us your current email address.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff using the Live Help box on the right side of this page or use our Ask Us! service to email or chat with a member of our staff.
Please let us know how we can help you!